- What was the last thing you learned and how have you applied it?
- How do you like to learn?
- Give me an example of a situation where you did not know how to handle a particular problem. What action did you take? Why ?
- What would you like to learn more about? Why?
- In your present or last job, how long did it take for you to feel like an expert in your role? How much did you have to learn? How did you tackle it? What were the most difficult aspects of the job to master? Who helped you?
- Let’s assume for a moment I hire you and you start in two weeks. During that time, I get called out of the office on urgent business and am not available to support you for the next month. What are you going to do to get yourself up to speed?
Read the Full Article: OILPRO
Talent wins every time, versus skills, experience, and education. If I were you, this is where I’d place my money.