- They’re strong without being harsh
- They’re confident, without being cocky
- They stay positive, but remain realistic
- They’re role models, not preachers
- They’re willing to take a bullet for their people
- They balance work and fun
- They form personal connections
- They deliver feedback flawlessly
- They’re generous
Learn More: Dr. Travis Bradberry, July 17th, 2016.
Kind leaders are dynamic; they meld a variety of unique skills into an integrated whole. Incorporate the behaviors above into your repertoire, and you’ll see immediate improvement in your leadership skills.